Famous for its spectacular mountain peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of its inhabitants (the Sherpas), the Everest region (Khumbu) is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Nepal. While many of the routes through the mountains are…
- Trip Gliederung
- Reise beinhaltet
- Reise schließt aus
Famous for its spectacular mountain peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of its inhabitants (the Sherpas), the Everest region (Khumbu) is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Nepal. While many of the routes through the mountains are arduous, there are ample places to rest and enjoy a meal along the way. Furthermore, don’t worry about getting lost. Just ask a local the way to the next village on your route, and they will direct you. Most Sherpas under the age of fifty can at least understand basic English, and many speak it fluently.
While trekking is possible in this area the whole year round, the best times to visit are from the beginning of March to mid May and from the beginning of September to mid November. The winters are very cold and snow may make it difficult to travel higher than Tengboche, and also lodges may be closed above this altitude. Summers, on the other hand, are wet, and the spectacular peaks are often lost in the clouds. April and early May is a good time to see the hedgerows and trees bursting into bloom, with Rhododendrons, in particular, adding a spectacular splash of colour to the landscape. However, dust from the plains of India during the spring routinely provide less than ideal conditions for clear mountain views. The views are much better after the summer monsoons have cleared the atmosphere of dust, but the days are shorter and cooler.
Keine Details gefunden.
– Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
– Breakfast in Kathmandu (on first and last day)
– Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu
– Guesthouses/Tea houses/Lodges accommodation during the trek on twin sharing basis
– Local licensed English speaking guide.
– The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
– (We assign one porter for every two guests – maximum 15 kg per person).
– Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking/support staff.
– Everest Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
– Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
– Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight cost
– Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
– All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
– Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
– Alcoholic beverages, personal nature expenses, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets. Emergency rescue evacuation if required such as personal accident insurance or
– Helicopter rescue.
– Extra luggage and personal trekking gears.
– Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 20Kg.
– International flight tickets, date change or re-issue If required.
– Nepal visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Keine Details gefunden